- Data leverage – finding new ways to use existing data assets
- Data enrichment – augment data by combining internal and external data
- Data monetization – find new avenues of earnings and revenue
- Data protection – protect data as an asset and prevent high risk of failure
- Data upkeep – manage the health of data under governance
Data and analytics are pervasive across all 5 building blocks of the data driven enterprise which requires strong teams with the talent and skills to fully leverage them. Demand for these skills has grown furiously, at rates far outpacing development of the needed skills at both the university and professional levels.